Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 may be found at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
This website www.syoobe.com (our "Website”) is operated by Go2prepaidcellphone LLC ("Syoobe”, "We”, "Us”, "Our”). By using our Website you agree that you shall not post, distribute or reproduce any copyright material, trademarks or other intellectual property of any another party, including, counterfeit product, accuracy, currency, content’s , legality using our Website or any other Syoobe service without the right to do so.
Checking You Have The Right to Use or Share Materials
You should review the copyright notices, publishing agreement or other applicable information to ensure that you have the necessary rights to post, selling, trading, distribute or reproduce the product other material on our Website or using any other Syoobe service in advance of taking such steps.
Notification and Take-down Process For Claimed Infringement of Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
If you believe that any copyright work or other intellectual property rights have been infringed, your notification of claimed infringement must be set out in writing and sent to us at the address set out below:
39 S Main st Suite 203
Rochester, NH 03867
Your notification should include the following information:
1. An electronic or
physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the
2. A description of the copyright work or other intellectual property rights that you claim have been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We will respond appropriately to any notifications that comply substantially with the details set out above. This may include:
1. Removing or
disabling access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2. Forwarding the written notification to the alleged infringer; and
3. Taking reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that we have removed or disabled access to the material.
Termination of Your Account
Most Syoobe sellers have a 30 day return policy, the item can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Please always follow the return guidelines to return the item back to seller.
Item(s) must be returned in the original packaging. We recommended you keep your original packaging for at least the first 30 days after purchase
Return Policy Rules and Exceptions
To initiate a return on an international order, you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives at your doorstep to create a Return Authorization.
Upon contacting us, we will provide you with a Commercial Invoice and further return instructions.1. Print out the documentation provided (Commercial Invoice and/or Return Label).